With macOS Beta 2, we have enabled a way to get your Mac protected with your subscription right now. Essentially, since you have a subscription through the App Store, you'll need to generate an authentication token in Guardian and enter it on your mac to activate Guardian for macOS.
To take advantage of your Apple in-app purchase subscription in the Mac app please follow these manual steps:
1. Open Guardian Firewall on your iOS device. Navigate to Guardian Settings > Advanced and tap on "Generate macOS Access Code". The authentication code will be provided and can only be used once.
2. On your Mac, navigate to the menu bar at the top of the screen. Click the G in the menu bar and select "Settings" from the drop down menu. A window will appear with the "General" tab selected at the top.
3. Click "Restore Subscription" at the bottom of the Settings window.
4. A new window will appear requesting you to type in the authentication token that was generated in your iOS app. Type in the short authentication token and click onto "Validate Token".
5. Lastly, navigate back into the menu bar and click onto the Guardian logo and select "Connect."
Your privacy is now protected with Guardian Firewall for macOS