After you have sent the VPN Configuration file to your Android device, follow the steps below on your Android to install and connect to Guardian.
1. Please be sure to Install the StrongSwan for Android application from the Google Play store.
2. Once you receive the file from the iOS device via email, text message, etc., please save it to your File Manager on the Android device.
3. Open the StrongSwan for Android application and tap the ellipses in the top right corner next to "Add VPN Profile."
4. Tap "Import VPN profile."
5. Select the VPN profile that was sent to the Android device. (built-in Android file selection feature)
6. Enter the password manually when prompted
7. Tap "Import" in the top right corner
8. Tap the new cell within the StrongSwan client to initiate the connection
Your network traffic is now safe and secure with Guardian!