After you have AirDropped the VPN Configuration file to your Mac, follow the steps below on your Mac to install and connect to Guardian.
1) On your Mac, an AirDrop dialog box opens, click on Open
2) An alert to review the profile pops up
3) To review the profile, open System Preferences > Profiles
4) Click on Install on the upper right side of the screen
5) When next Dialog Box appears, click on Install
6) Navigate to System Preferences > Network
7) Locate Guardian VPN in the left sidebar and select it
8) Tap on Connect to establish the VPN Connection
Your network traffic is now safe and secure with Guardian!